the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thanks for Praying...

I just wanted to say a quick thankyou to everyone for praying. It has been so awesome to hear from all over the province, country, and world, that people are praying for us. Please continue to do so. I went back to work yesterday for the first day and it was a pretty long day. Mom was always my go to person when I had a bad school day or didn't know how to handle a student or for anything in life in general. I know that I will have other supports around the school, friends, family, ect., but she is irreplacable. I do take comfort in the fact that she is with the Lord and I believe we are already with her. She does not have the constraints of time like we do on Earth. I believe that she knows her grandchildren already! (No, there are no grandchildren here on Earth yet). Anyway, please feel free to drop us a line anytime. Thankyou all for your prayers, your cards, your phone calls, and your friendship.
Blessed be the name of the Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home