the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hi Ya'll from the Kroekers




So, here I am, trying to figure this new fangled, high-techy blog thing. For us computer almost illiterate, this is some pretty fancy schmancy stuff. Good to hear from all you so far... Just thought I'd update you on what we're up to.
We are still living in Nipawin and enjoying life here. I am presently employed at Kroeker Cabinets and still enjoy working with dad. Tina works at the DQ three evenings a week and some Saturdays. The rest of her day is spent keeping our two boys, Anson (almost 4) and Cameron (almost 3), in line. When she's off working, I get to chase them around. Life is indeed very busy.
Ministry wise, in the winters we are involved in the AWANA program through our church. I am also still involved in the worship team, playing drums. Just recently (in the past six months or so), I have become involved with Torch Trail Bible Camp, serving on the board. It is an exciting opportunity working with a ministry that has so much potential and seeing God work in so many kids' lives each summer.
Other than that, we're busy with swimming lessons, walks to the playgrounds, baseball in the back yard, and lots of other kid related stuff.

Great to hear from all so far... Nice idea Linds.

(these awesome pictures were taken early this summer by our family's favorite photographer, Corrie Kirk.)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger linds said...

    Awesome pic's you guys! (& Corrie!) They are growing up way too fast!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home