the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

oops

I seem to not know how this works quit yet but I am writing to say hello to all on the blog. I sure miss you all. Corrie I am so sorry to hear about your mom David and I are praying for you and your family. Lind have you heard from Krista how is her mother in law doing. I pray the rest of you are doing well. David and I are fine. I have been getting the baby room ready for our little one. Mark and Rebecca we are expecting on the same day. Talk to you all later, Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home