reading...
So...i took Joel's suggestion of the book "Velvet Elvis" and bought it the other day. I'm half way through now and have been totally enjoying the challenge to my view of my religion. I'm still not totally sure if i agree with everything, some statements have almost offended me, but most have made me think deeper about my faith and what is the core of what i believe. I highly recommend it and would love to hear your views! Actually because i'm soo excited to hear what you guys think, I bought an extra copy and am gonna send it around. So if someone sends it to you, read it and pass it on!
Also.... another good book i'd suggest which i just finished is "Is that really you, God?" by Loren Cunningham who started YWAM. I love biographies that share peoples personal experiences of God, it always makes me realize my view of God is way to small.
Also.... another good book i'd suggest which i just finished is "Is that really you, God?" by Loren Cunningham who started YWAM. I love biographies that share peoples personal experiences of God, it always makes me realize my view of God is way to small.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home