the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pray for the Kirk's/Hunt's....

I want to ask you all to please pray for Ken and Corrie and her family. I don't know much beyond the fact that Mr. and Mrs. Hunt were in a car accident yesterday and Corrie's mom went to be with the Lord. I can't imagine what they are going through right now, but i do know they need Jesus' loving arms to support them this very moment.Please pray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home