We missed you!
Hello class!
Alumni weekend has just come to a close. We had such a super time with all the people who came to the weekend, but we missed those of you who were unable to make it. Those who were there from our specific class were Doug, Neil, Ken, Lindsay, Laura, and myself. Also there from surrounding years were Tina, Kevin (Melnechuck), Ryan (Hunt), Jason (Elford), just to name a few. Thank you Doug and Tina for letting us hang out at your house REALLY LATE! Boy, we are getting too old!! :) I just think that NBI is such a great place. I am so glad that NBI was there and that I got the chance to meet and be friends with all of you, and most of all that I met my wonderful husband. God has blessed me through ALL of you! I am already looking forward to next year's alumni weekend! Congratulations to Lindsay who is now one of the newest members of the Alumni Executive. I know that she will do such a super job. I love you Lindsay! Jason Elford is now the president of the alumni executive, so together I know that next year's weekend will be amazing!!
Alumni weekend has just come to a close. We had such a super time with all the people who came to the weekend, but we missed those of you who were unable to make it. Those who were there from our specific class were Doug, Neil, Ken, Lindsay, Laura, and myself. Also there from surrounding years were Tina, Kevin (Melnechuck), Ryan (Hunt), Jason (Elford), just to name a few. Thank you Doug and Tina for letting us hang out at your house REALLY LATE! Boy, we are getting too old!! :) I just think that NBI is such a great place. I am so glad that NBI was there and that I got the chance to meet and be friends with all of you, and most of all that I met my wonderful husband. God has blessed me through ALL of you! I am already looking forward to next year's alumni weekend! Congratulations to Lindsay who is now one of the newest members of the Alumni Executive. I know that she will do such a super job. I love you Lindsay! Jason Elford is now the president of the alumni executive, so together I know that next year's weekend will be amazing!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home