the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The MacD's

Nice idea this blog! I haven't really seen or talked to most of you in quite a while, so this will be nice to hear how everyone's doing. As for myself, Corrie and I now have 2 kids, 2 dogs and 8 cats (well, it will be 2 cats once all the kittens find new homes...)

We had our most recent addition on June the 12th when our son, Levi Atlin, was born! So, we haven't been getting much sleep lately, but its been great! Taryn is now 2 years old and is quite the performer. She loves animals, playing outside and holding her new little brother!

Corrie has her hands full taking care of the home and the kids now while I'm at work. She really is amazing! I have a new job in Edmonton where I train and implement software, as well as some tech support for those who are using the software. It requires a little bit of travel within Alberta and Saskatchewan, but usually I rent a car and Corrie and the family are able to come with and have a paid vacation! :) I even got to go to Dallas this spring which was really neat.

We are currently attending Christian Capilano Assembly on 50th street in Edmonton. We lead music there and I'm starting to get some opportunities to do a little speaking, so that's exciting. If you're ever in town on a Sunday and are wondering what church to go to, come on by! It would be cool to see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home