the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wishing to fellowship with all of you!

For many of us, we are facing the reality of our ten year high school reunions. I (Corrie) just attended mine today. As we were driving home after (we really only stayed a couple hours - for some of them nothing has changed..) we realized that reuniting with our NBI class is much more exciting, rewarding, fun, and spiritually uplifting. I'm not sure what I expected to get from my high school reunion, but at least I can say I went. I would probably regret not going.
On a similar note, when are we all getting together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home