the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Thanks

Hi, I just thought I'd let you all know that I am back at home now and doing much better. I went to Winnipeg on March 29th for my appointments on March 30th and April 2nd. While in the city I went to the ER at HSC and had an ultrasound and a scope of my stomach done. The ultrasound showed that I had gallstones and an enlarged stomach. The scope showed that there were no blockages or ulcers in the stomach. So, after this being all said and done, they sent me back to the Hotel with a perscription for Maxeran to take 15 to 30 minutes before each meal (3 times a day). So far this seems to be doing the trick. I have yet to hear from my second apt. as to when my MRI is scheduled for. (My doctor from my second apt. ordered a MRI ASAP) well that's about all for now, but I'll let you know more when I find out. Love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Laura, Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Will continue to pray that the doctors will get back to you on the rest of your app'ts. I am also thinking and praying for you.
    Christine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home