Prayer for a friend
Hello all, I have a prayer request that I would appriciate everyone praying for. One of my co-workers is going through a divorce/seperation for the past few months. Then just today he found out that due to an eye defect from birth, he is going to loose his class 4 drivers liecence. This would mean that he would loose his job, which he has been doing for 13 years, and pretty much all he is trained to do.
While talking to him I see that he is feeling very overwhelmed and at present everything seems hopeless to him. We have had a few good talks lately, and I told him I would pray for his eye and marriage, and he said it would be alright if I asked you all to pray as well. I don't know what the outcome is going to be, but there is great opportunity to have him see God's power, and hopefully gain a relationship with Him.
Thanks, Ken.
While talking to him I see that he is feeling very overwhelmed and at present everything seems hopeless to him. We have had a few good talks lately, and I told him I would pray for his eye and marriage, and he said it would be alright if I asked you all to pray as well. I don't know what the outcome is going to be, but there is great opportunity to have him see God's power, and hopefully gain a relationship with Him.
Thanks, Ken.

1 Comments:
At 2:10 PM ,
linds said...
Hey Ken
definitely praying!!! praying God continues to use you in this guys life to show him the hope we have, aswell that God would intervien in some AMAZING way!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home