the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

need to re-sign up....

sorry guys, but i had to change our account to the blogger google account. It no longer would let me in without changing it. I'm pretty sure you can just go to www.blogger.com and you will need to create a google account. I think you should be able to sign in using your old blogger account and it may ask you to change over to the google account. If you are having problems getting in, just let me know and I should be able to go through it with you step by step.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :o)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM , Blogger Kristen Leppington said...

    Just checking to see if this works. It is so good to hear from everyone on this site. I am always encouraged by your postings and faithful support for each other. God bless, and talk to you all again soon!

    Kristen Leppington

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger Ken 'n Cor said...

    I haven't been able to login to the new one... not sure what is wrong... I switched over to a google account, but it won't let me get to my "dashboard"... any ideas on how to fix it? I miss being able to check in like that.. Love you all!
    K & C

     
  • At 12:10 AM , Blogger Ken 'n Cor said...

    Ok - sorry to panic... it is all good now I think... I was able to get in! :) phewf!!

     
  • At 12:18 AM , Blogger linds said...

    well corrie....
    good luck with that!!
    :o)

     
  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger linds said...

    wasn't sure what to tell you.... glad you were able to get in!!!
    have a great weekend!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home