the fellowship

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near! (Heb 10:25) The purpose of this blog is to give the NBI class of 96-99 another avenue in which to keep up to date, bless, encouarge and pray for one another. May God use it as He will!

Friday, April 13, 2007

More News

Just another note to let you in on how things are going. Last night when I got home there was a message on my answering machine from one of the doctors I had seen while in the ER at HSC in Wpg.. The message was to phone the doctor back ASAP. On the phone I was told that after taking a closer look at the Ultrasound they had done they noticed I also had a spot on my left Kidney. I spoke with the doctor himself and he suggested that I get a CT scan done of the stomach and abdominl area as soon as could be arranged. This morning I phoned my family doctor and the arrangements for a CT scan in Dauphin or Winnipeg are in progress. Whichever place I can get in the soonest will be where the appointment will be made. So, all I ask of you is to pray for me and help me deal with the results as they come. As is I'm having a MRI done of my head to see if my brain tumor has returned, a CT scan to see if I have any more spots anywhere in the stomach/abdominal area to be removed, and have my gallbladder removed as it is full of gallstones. Yeh that pretty much sums it up for now. Love you and miss you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger Ken 'n Cor said...

    We'll continue to pray for you Laura. Stay strong and know that we love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home