the drink of choice this season!!!
i just discovered the greatest christmas drink of all!!!! i can't hold myself back but share my great find with all of you, so your taste buds too can also savor the tasty goodness!
I'm sure this is nothing new but i've never tried it before till tonite! It's called Coffee-nog! (thanks to Susanna for the ingenious name :o) ) Mix 1 regular Tim hortons coffee with about a half cup of hot egg nog! If you are a coffee lover as myself you'll be singing with me.....
"Heaven... I'm in heaven, And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...."
:o)
I'm sure this is nothing new but i've never tried it before till tonite! It's called Coffee-nog! (thanks to Susanna for the ingenious name :o) ) Mix 1 regular Tim hortons coffee with about a half cup of hot egg nog! If you are a coffee lover as myself you'll be singing with me.....
"Heaven... I'm in heaven, And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...."
:o)

1 Comments:
At 10:15 AM ,
Susanna said...
Or you could call it Eggee or Co-nog-ee or Fee-nog of Nog-ee....Enjoy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home