Crazy Fun Weekend!!!!
Well... i thought i'd let you all know that Ken, Rob and I survived our 11,000 foot drop from the sky!!!! It was seriously the most incredible experience of my life!!!!! I think definitly the closest to heaven i will ever feel!!! Here are some pictures from my drop and i'm including some pics from our fun weekend with Ken and Corrie in Edmonton!! (Love you two!!!)
Rob, Gail and Lewis (my friend's from edmonton who also jumped), Corrie (our prayer warrior), myself... and if you could see into that window - Ken was writing his solo dive test
At West Ed Mall....
Thank you Jesus for great friends and crazy dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 Comments:
At 10:00 PM ,
Doug & Tina said...
just want to say that I think you are insane! In the picture where you just jumped out of the plane it looks like you were ready to blow chunks... were you?
looking forward to seeing y'all next week.
Doug
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home